Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Module 5

I had alot of fun exploring itunes and You tube looking for and subscribing to different educational podcasts. Sir Ken Robinson always makes me think and I wanted to share this with you. I wanted to upload the you tube clip but instead I found it easier and much less time consuming to simply share it to my blog.
In the past I would have downloaded the clip, saved it to my vidoes and then pasted it into a presentation. this way is so much easier.
Much more fun to be had.....bring on modyule 6!

1 comment:

  1. There seems to be a lot of youtube clips, podcasts and itune material that can be utilised for educational purposes. The challenge is in finding the time to research them and then building your own database. Great that you've made a start on building your own library.

    ReplyDelete